||Pregnancy Update-36 Weeks||

Another month closer to meeting our sweet girl. We are getting so excited. I had been having some anxiety about bringing home a new baby and having a toddler that is definitely in the terrible two phase. My hormones are definitely crazy right now and I've hit that phase where I'm just ready to not be pregnant anymore. I want her to come when she's ready and not too early though. This past month has been spent with family and friends for baby showers. We have been so blessed with an incredible village who loves and supports us. I have tried to relax the past few weeks to be rested for labor and delivery. We have finished decorating and getting everything we need for little miss. I packed our bags this past weekend and now just finishing up a few things at work then I will feel as prepared as I can be. Because let's be honest, you're never fully prepared to have a baby haha.


How far along: 36 weeks
Weight Gain: 25 lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes!!
Best Moment This Month: Having showers with family and friends.
Gender: GIRL!!
Movement: YES! She's still been moving quite a bit but it's more rolling and whole body movements rather than kicks and jabs. It is starting to hurt more when she moves.
Food Cravings: Cereal!!!
Food Aversions: Nothing specific just large meals still.
What I Miss: Just being comfortable and being able to move without difficulty.
Sleep: Awful. Half the time I can't sleep because my body hurts when I turn over or move. I'm still getting up about twice a night to use the bathroom.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Just ready for her to come!
Belly Button: Flat.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)