||Pregnancy Update-38 Weeks||

Y'all the struggle is real. I am so uncomfortable and this little babe feels like she weighs a ton. I've been having major back pain and irregular contractions for the past week. I'm pretty sure some new stretch marks have popped up that I managed to keep at bay this entire time. So annoying! I'm exhausted and sleep is pretty much non-existent anymore. I've been getting the end of term nightmares and that's part of why I've not been sleeping real well. At this point with Liv I was getting ready to go to the hospital, but I have another week left if I don't go into labor on my own. I'm so ready. I did get my hair and nails/toes done over the weekend and I feel so much better and more relaxed to have a baby. It sounds weird but I just feel so much better when I feel like I look better. I haven't swelled at all yet so that's a plus.



How far along: 38 weeks
Weight Gain: 30.5 lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes!!
Best Moment This Month: Getting closer to meeting baby girl.
Gender: GIRL!!
Movement: She's still moving but it's slowed down a lot. She's running out of room in there.
Food Cravings: Sonic slushes and Jimmy Johns!!!
Food Aversions: Anything fried!!
What I Miss: Not having heartburn and sleeping comfortably.
Sleep: Awful!! I can't get comfortable at all and my back/stomach kill me all night long. I've also started having end of term nightmares about something being wrong with the baby.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Our anniversary and finishing my last week of work for a while.
Belly Button: Flat.

Weekly Check Update:
I went in for my 38 week check and I'm still dilated to a 3 not quite 4 yet. I'm not real surprised because I just didn't have the feeling that I was about to go into labor. My induction date is still set for August 7th unless I go on my own but my doctor is thinking that I will last until then now. Which is fine. I just want her to be healthy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)