||Christmas 2017||

Y'all I am SO behind. I'm just now blogging about Christmas and it's almost Easter. Oops! Two kids is definitely a lot more busier than just one. So Christmas just did not feel like Christmas this year. I think I said that last year too. I think it's just the hustle and bustle of working, decorating the house, buying Christmas gifts, traveling, all of it just rolled into one. My husband also had a Christmas basketball tournament this year which was hectic as well. We did have a great time seeing family and of course watching the girls' faces when they opened their gifts or saw things for the first time. Havyn didn't really know what to think but she had fun watching her big sissy. Liv was definitely more aware of the Christmas trees and presents this year. It's March and she's still talking about them haha. I seriously can't wait to watch them two grow up together. It's the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)