25 Weeks!


How Far Along: 25 weeks, 5 days
Weight Gain: Probably anywhere from 10-15 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Still going back and forth. If I wear my regular jeans I just use a belly band. Leggings and over sized shirts are my preference these days.
Best Moment This Week: Getting to lay out for a little bit and watch Nova play in the sprinkler.
Gender: Baby girl, Olivia Jade!
Movement: Oh yeas! All the time. She's kicking noticeably harder and you can see her move now.
Food Cravings: Cherry Limeades and Mexican
Food Aversions: None
What I Miss: Being able to look cute and not have to really think about my outfits.
Sleep: Getting better. My hips still hurt on which ever side I am laying on. It wakes me up and I have to switch sides all night long.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Getting to see baby girl this week again!
Belly Button: Flat


No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)