23 Weeks!


How Far Along: 23 weeks, 5 days
Weight Gain: I'm guessing close to 10 lbs. now.
Maternity Clothes: I alternate but I wish I could find some more maternity clothes that I really liked. That seems to be the hardest part of actually finding cute things that are my style. 
Best Moment This Week: We had a day date Friday to Memphis and it was so nice. We went to the Nike outlet, the new Bass Pro, and the Grizzlies vs. Warriors Game 6 of the playoffs. It was so fun and just what I needed. 
Gender: Girl!!!
Movement: Yes, I started tracking my kicks last weekend. It's kind of stressful though because if she doesn't kick at the same times every day it makes me nervous. But she always eventually gets her 10 kicks everyday. 
Food Cravings: Mexican and Nerds slush
Food Aversions: None
What I Miss: My body not hurting. I need her to move off my sciatic nerve because the pain is ridiculous.
Sleep: I sleep fine while I'm asleep but if I ever wake up I can feel every little ache and pain my body is going through. I dread waking up in the mornings because my body hurts so bad.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Our next appointment.
Belly Button: Still in, but trying to spread out.




Since Bradley is switching jobs at the end of the month we aren't going to be able to go any where for a baby moon. So we loaded up Friday morning and headed to Memphis for the day. Other than being an extremely long day, it was great! We went to the Nike outlet where we found Baby Liv her first pair of Air Jordans and basketball. Then we went to the new Bass Pro which is HUGE. Then we headed over to the Grizzlies game. So Bradley is an avid Spurs fan and I have always loved the Bulls and D-Rose. However; I was beyond excited that Stephen Curry won MVP this year and I was so stoked about seeing him play. He's pretty much my favorite player now and I hope they win the championship this year. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)