21 Weeks!




How Far Along: 21 Weeks!
Weight Gain: 8 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Half the time. They are definitely more comfortable now!
Best Moment This Week: Finding out that our little babe is perfect and everything is developing normally and finding out the gender of our baby!
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!
Movement: Yes! She's starting to move noticeably more!
Food Cravings: Sweets!!
Food Aversions: Nothing really
What I Miss: My hips not hurting all the time!
Sleep: Still not sleeping great but I'm getting used to the pain in my hips and back so it's getting a little better.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Getting her nursery started!!
Belly Button: In

Our halfway ultrasound this past week went incredible. My mom, dad, nanny, and Bradley's mom went to with us. The ultrasound tech said that we had a perfect little babe. Her brain, heart, lungs, everything looked great! She said she had big feet, long legs, and she weighs 15 oz. She should weigh 1 lb. in a few days. After our ultrasound we went to the dealership and Bradley bought me a new Kia Sorento for my first Mother's Day! Oh, how I love that man! We seriously can't wait to meet this sweet baby girl! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)