20 Weeks! {Halfway There}


How Far Along: 20 weeks 4 days!!!
Weight Gain: I'm not sure now. I've really popped now so I'm guessing almost 10 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I bought some, but I wear scrubs 80% of the time for my job and I'm still wearing my regular scrubs. 
Best Moment This Week: People telling my hair is looking longer and fuller. That's always a compliment. :)
Gender: ???
Movement: I went about 2 days without feeling as much movement and it started to scare me, but it's moving around more every week.
Food Cravings: Cherry Limeades, still.
Food Aversions: Nothing really.
What I Miss: Not having heartburn every day and my hips not killing me.
Sleep: Still alternating on each side because my hips hurt all night long.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender and seeing what this 2D/3D ultrasound will be like.
Belly Button: In


We went to the Fleetwood Mac concert last Sunday and it was awesome! I loved it and Stevie Nicks has always been one of my favorites and she definitely didn't disappoint. I posted this picture on Instagram and she liked it! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)