19 Weeks!


How Far Along: 19 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 6-7 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I can still wear my regular clothes with a belly band but my maternity clothes I ordered came in and they are just way more comfortable. I'm still trying to wear my regular clothes as long as I can though.
Best Moment This Week: Having co-workers tell me that I actually look pregnant now.
Gender: ???
Movement: Yes, a lot! He/she kicks all throughout the day. It's mainly low and right above my pubic bone.
Food Cravings: None really.
Food Aversions: Eggs
What I Miss: Sleeping on my belly and back.
Sleep: I still sleep on my sides and alternate all through the night. I have to keep alternating because my hips will start hurting so bad and I have to roll over. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Our next doctor's appointment. I'm praying we will find out the gender and I just can't wait to see our baby again!
Belly Button: In

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)