24 Weeks {6 Months Down, 3 Months To Go}


How Far Along: 24 weeks, 5 days
Weight Gain: Probably somewhere around 10 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Every now and then. Lately I've been wearing a lot of dresses and leggings with over sized shirts which are definitely what I am preferring at this point.
Best Moment This Week: Getting to see my best friend. It's been way too long and it was the first time she's seen the baby bump.
Gender: Girl, Olivia Jade!
Movement: Oh yeah! She's most active late at night and early in the mornings when I'm driving to work.
Food Cravings: Taco Bell (I know, gross but that's seriously what I've been craving.)
Food Aversions: None
What I Miss: Sleeping comfortably.
Sleep: It's still rough but I'm getting used to not getting a whole lot at night. I've been taking more naps again on the weekends which has seemed to help with fatigue.
What I'm Looking Forward To: I only have two short weeks left to work and I'm taking a week and a half vacation. I'm so excited to start decorating her nursery. I've been trying to get a lot of it purchased so I'll have my vacation to mess around with it. 
Belly Button: In, it's really soft and sometimes sore but it's still in.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)