22 Weeks!


How Far Along: 22 Weeks, 5 days
Weight Gain: 8 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Still sometimes. I try to wear my regular pants as much as I can with a belly band.
Best Moment This Week: Getting the nursery furniture in and setting it up.
Gender: Girl!!! 
Movement: She's moving so much more now. I was at work this past Wednesday and as I was doing therapy I thought I noticed my shirt moving every now and then. So I sat there and just stared at my belly for about 5 minutes and I actually saw her kicking my stomach. It was so incredible and even though the kicks sometimes catch me off guard and I'm not real used to them yet, I absolutely love that feeling.
Food Cravings: Mexican food and sweets!
Food Aversions: None
What I Miss: I'm pretty sure she's laying on my sciatic nerve and I haven't had relief from the pain in over a week. 
Sleep: Still tossing and turning all night due to hip pain.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Working on her nursery.
Belly Button: It's still in but it's trying really hard to poke out.

My brother graduated from undergrad on Saturday and I just wanted to document how proud I am of him and what an accomplishment this milestone is. He has one more year of basketball and he is going to complete his grad program during this next year as well!












No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)