||Pregnancy Update-28 weeks||

These weeks are just flying by. I seriously can't believe we're already in the third trimester and this little sister girl will be here before we know it. I had a check up this morning and she weighs 2 lbs. 13 oz. and is measuring a week ahead. She's strong and healthy and our doctor is guessing that she will be about the same size Liv was. Around 8 lbs. This pregnancy has felt so different from the beginning. This past month I have definitely started the nesting. I have cleaned out every little nook and cranny in our house and have made so many Goodwill runs. I'm not joking when I say we're trying to live more minimally. I have also been napping quite a bit and that definitely doesn't happen. I have never been much of a napper. Especially after becoming a mama and every day after work that seems to be all I want to do. My planning/organizing brain goes into extreme mode when I'm pregnant but it's been a lot worse this time. I think of the craziest projects when 1. we need to save money for the baby and 2. why didn't I think of these before another baby was on the way? We have purchased a few things for the nursery but we still have SO much to do. Now that she's measuring bigger and that means we don't have as much time left as we thought, I am starting to slightly panic. We are taking a family day trip to Memphis tomorrow to get all the things baby/nursery/Liv's big girl room. I'm so excited to just spend time with my little family.

How far along: 28 weeks
Weight Gain: 16 lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes!!
Best Moment This Month: Making new memories and experiences with just our little family.
Gender: GIRL!!
Movement: YES! She kicks the most at night when I lay down in bed.
Food Cravings: Guacamole and pancakes (not together). Honestly, nothing has tasted "good" this entire pregnancy. I will just have the taste for something but it never actually tastes "good".
Food Aversions: Nothing specific just large meals still.
What I Miss: Not being constipated at times, not having heartburn everyday, and not having the frequent headaches.
Sleep: Just okay. She kicks ALL night long and it wakes me up. It's getting harder to get comfortable so I toss and turn a lot.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Our Memphis day trip to get all the nursery items.
Belly Button: Out. It definitely didn't do that with Liv and it looks so weird.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)