||Easter 2017||

I love Easter. It's one of my favorite holidays. I look forward to it as soon as Christmas is over. This year I was so excited because it was the first year that Liv could hunt eggs. I loved putting her Easter basket together. Last year she basically got a blanket and a few books because she was so young. I love to fill her basket with items she will use even after Easter is over. That is why I chose the adorable pom pom bins from Petit Pehr. I even got baby girl number 2 one in the color we are doing her nursery. I got the minis but I really should have gotten the pints because I could barely fit everything into Liv's. She had a book, toothbrush, jean jacket, ice cream play set, and of course some Kidscents lotion and oils from Young Living.

We had a great weekend with family. My brother and his wife were moving so everyone came down to help. I was so excited that everyone was going to get to watch her hunt eggs for the first time. One of the traditions I wanted to start with her was dying eggs naturally from fruits and veggies. It was SO much fun! It was a lot more work than getting the box kit but I love all things organic and all natural and was so excited to try it. They turned out great with some earthy pastel tones. The blueberries and red cabbage did the best. I hope everyone had a very happy Easter and remembered the importance of it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)