-34 Weeks-


How Far Along: 34 weeks, 5 days
Weight Gain: Probably 26-28 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Best Moment This Week: Getting through the work week and our anniversary. 
Gender: Girl!!
Movement: She's still really active. Flipping and flopping every where.
Food Cravings: None
Food Aversions: None
What I Miss: Being able to sleep or lay on my belly.
Sleep: I toss and turn but am exhausted all the time so I'm getting a lot of small naps in.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Our next doctor's appt. 
Belly Button: Barely poking out.

I haven't been swelling at all until this week. It's only my nose/face and fingers though. My legs and feet haven't swelled at all this whole time. I'm not sure why it's only my face and fingers but it's hard to get my rings on and off. I've also carried her so low the entire time that I'm starting to think I'm getting stretch marks right below my belly button. I hope not but it's getting super tight down there. We can't wait to meet this precious little babe!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)