-33 Weeks & Showering Baby Liv-


How Far Along: 33 weeks, 5 days
Weight Gain: 26 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah!!
Best Moment This Week: Finding out our baby girl is growing like a little weed. She weighed 5 lbs. 3 oz. at our appointment Monday and our first baby shower!
Gender: Girl!!
Movement: Yes! All the time! I love it!
Food Cravings: Cereal and orange juice.
Food Aversions: Meat
What I Miss: My belly not feeling like it weighs 100 lbs. by itself. 
Sleep: Way better than it was before. I'm only getting up once to go to the bathroom.
What I'm Looking Forward To: We go back to the doctor in two weeks.
Belly Button: Still poking out a tad.

This past weekend my family and friends threw us the most amazing and adorable baby shower. We received so many things and it was so evident how blessed we are. I can't thank everyone enough for the most wonderful shower I could have ever imagined. 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)