-30 Weeks & Holiday Fun-


How Far Along: 30 weeks, 5 days 
Weight Gain: 20 lbs. 
Maternity Clothes: Yup! I've retired my work t-shirts and have been wearing maternity basic tees. I'm so much more comfortable now.
Best Moment This Week: Getting to spend time with my family for the 4th of July.
Gender: Baby girl!
Movement: Yes! She's definitely getting stronger and bigger. Those acrobatic moves are no joke!
Food Cravings: Nothing really. 
Food Aversions: Fried food.
What I Miss: Being able to breathe and I know it's selfish, but being in shape.
Sleep: I've actually been sleeping pretty good here lately. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Her arrival. I know she needs to keep cooking a little longer but I'm getting so excited to become a mama.
Belly Button: Barely poking out.


I feel like I look like a hot mess in this picture because it was so humid, but I just love our little family. Soon to be Family of 4! I hope everyone had a Happy 4th of July! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)