-32 Weeks-


Okay, so I am totally aware that I look like at hot mess in this picture. It's 100 degrees outside and I have been SO exhausted lately! I can't get enough naps.

How Far Along: 32 weeks, 5 days
Weight Gain: I'm not sure. We go back to the doctor tomorrow so I'll find out then.
Maternity Clothes: YES!
Best Moment This Week: Going to our breastfeeding class. It was so interesting and we learned so much. Bradley was so intrigued by a lot of it because it was so beneficial. He has definitely laid down some ground rules for when I deliver and visitors because we totally plan on doing skin to skin for the first hour of our little ones life. 
Gender: Girl!!
Movement: Oh yes! All the time still. She's stronger and bigger but I am cherishing these days. I know I will miss them so much!
Food Cravings: Nothing really.
Food Aversions: Fried food and eggs (unless they're boiled). It's mainly the smells!
What I Miss: Laying out! The heat used to never bother me and I would be outside every day working on my tan. That is definitely not an option right now. The heat makes me nauseated if I'm outside for too long. 
Sleep: My body aches ALL night. I'm sleeping decent but any time I turn over she is heavy enough now that she just rolls from one side to the other and it's sometimes painful.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Our Doctor's appointment tomorrow.
Belly Button: Barely poking out. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)