-2 years & Counting-



I can't believe it's been two years since this amazing day took place. It's so crazy to think that we've only been married two years when we've been together 6 years! This was a wonderful day filled with so much love and happiness but I can honestly say that I am so much more in love today than I was then. Only because I didn't know the impact marriage has. Dating is great and all but it doesn't compare at all to marriage. We have grown so much in so many different areas in the past two years and I am so happy that we chose each other to spend this life with. He is the best choice I've ever made and even on those hard days, there's still no one else I would rather be with. I always wondered if I would ever find someone who believed the way I did and just meshed well with my personality. Then I met my Bradley and knew that I had found him. I'm so excited to watch him become daddy and I can't wait to watch his love unfold for her. Here's to many more happy memories and years, babe! I love you! Happy Anniversary!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)