-36 Weeks-


How Far Along: 36 weeks, 1 day
Weight Gain: 31 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Definitely!
Gender: Girl!!
Movement: She is still moving around quite a bit, but her movements feel more like she's stretching rather than kicks and jabs.
Food Cravings: Cereal
Food Aversions: Seafood
What I Miss: Being comfortable. I've hit that point.
Sleep: It's decent. I get up to pee 2 or 3 times now and my belly is always so sore when I get up. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: For labor to start, actually I'm nervous but looking forward to it because that means we get to meet this precious little babe of ours!
Belly Button: It looks and feels super weird. It's soft and a brown color as well as where my belly button ring was. It's the craziest thing because I haven't gotten stretch marks any where other than 3 of them sprouting out around my belly button. Super weird looking.


My doctor started checking me this week! I can't believe it's already time!
I'm 70% effaced and dilated 2cm. He said I was progressing quickly on my own and that we might have a baby earlier than my due date. We are so excited and need to get last minute things finished up!

We also had two more baby showers this past week. One at my job and the other with Bradley's family. We have been so abundantly blessed during this special phase of our life and we are so so thankful for everything!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)