-35 Weeks-


How Far Along: 35 weeks, 5 days
Weight Gain: 30 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yes, although I would much prefer not wearing anything at this point.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes! She stills moves quite a bit but her movements have turned into balling up this past week and some of them really hurt. I'm pretty sure there's a foot or something right under my ribs on the left side. 
Food Cravings: Nothing
Food Aversions: Nothing
What I Miss: Just being able to eat whatever I want and not feel bad about it.
Sleep: The hip pain is back and it hurts to turn from side to side because my belly is getting so big.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Our doctor's appt. Wednesday. This will be week 36 and he is going to start checking my progress every week. EEk soooo exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time!
Belly Button: It pretty much doesn't exist for some reason? Like it's completely gone and it's soft. Is that weird?? Unless I'm standing up then it pokes out a little. 

We had another shower from our church family in Conway yesterday. It was so nice, short, and sweet. My kind of shower. The ladies who hosted it are so wonderful and I'm so blessed to have them as my sisters in Christ.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)