-Letters to Liv- {22 Months}

My sweet Livy girl,
I love you so much! I just have to put that out there. You have made me realize the depths of my heart and I absolutely love being your mama. You keep growing and doing new things everyday. You are so smart. You have the best memory and you are becoming more and more sociable. Your daddy takes you out places all the time since you've been staying with him this summer and I think that's really helped get you out of your shell. Your absolute favorite place to go right now is church. The minute we get there you say "class". That has helped me accept you going to class with the way I grew up. You learn so much and you love to go and I hope you always feel that way about the Lord. You love the little songs and lessons and I love that so much. You love your baby sissy already and love to say "Havy" and kiss my belly. I can't wait to watch you with her. I'm praying that you will transition easily and not go through a jealous phase but I'm sure that's common. You still have your days where you don't eat real great but then you'll have days where you eat all day. Your favorite foods are still fruits and veggies. You still dislike green beans. You love some orange juice! You would drink the entire bottle in a day if we would let you. You aren't keen on other juices though which is good. You drink milk, orange juice, water and occasionally Sprite.

You have started not liking to wear your hair in a ponytail with a bow. You are so strong that when you take them out you break your bows every time and I always have to hot glue them back together.You're definitely in that rough stage. You break things or tear them up and you ruin your clothes. Not purposefully, you're just in that phase. You love to swim in your little pool we bought you and just being outside period. You are still loving Toy Story and Finding Nemo but you've recently started to like Ice Age, Chipmunks, and Monsters Inc. We have to really limit you on your screen time because you would sit and watch it all day. You and Nova are best friends and love to play together. You have been sleeping with us because you are not loving your big girl bed anymore. You curl up next to me every night, put your little arm around me, kiss me and say "night night". It's seriously the cutest thing and I feel more calm knowing you're in there with us. When we put the crib up in the baby's room, you immediately said "bed" and "night night". You love to take your naps in there again but not at night.

You are still jabbering in your little toddler language but you've definitely gained more words and phrases this past month too. You're saying and doing more each month and like I always say it's so fun to watch. Here's your word list from this past month:
touch, watch, face, open door, brush teeth, diapers, wipes, big bed, church, class, move, cant see, get up, stop it, no, cha-ching, he's sad, don't touch, rain, wet, big whale, mama, pool, nanny, and I love you.
You have finally started saying mama again and it melts me every single time. It was the sweetest night because all 3 of us were laying in bed and you weren't wanting to go to sleep and you out of no where said "mama". I freaked out and was just so excited that now you say it looking for me to get excited again haha. It's seriously so cute! We love you so so much and can't believe that you're going to be TWO in just a couple of short months.

Love,
Mama

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)