Hello 3rd Trimester...you never looked so good!


How Far Along: 28 weeks, 3 days (in this picture)
Weight Gain: Probably around 18 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yes! Other than dresses. 
Best Moment This Week: Getting to see my best friends. One of my best friends is pregnant right now as well and we had her baby shower this past Saturday. She lives in Utah now and doesn't get to come home much. We are almost 2 weeks apart and it has been so incredible sharing this journey with her. 
Gender: Baby Girl!!
Movement: Yes! All the time! They are actually starting to hurt sometimes now.
Food Cravings: None
Food Aversions: Fish/Seafood
What I Miss: Not having someone tell me EVERY single day that I'm getting bigger.
Sleep: It's better but I still toss and turn all night.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Our appt. on Monday. I wonder how much she weighs now??
Belly Button: Barely popping out.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)