-27 Weeks-


How Far Along: 27 Weeks, 1 day
Weight Gain: 16 lbs. 
Maternity Clothes: A little of both. I'm about to make one more last purchase of maternity clothes and that's it. Mainly basic tees because other than over sized tank tops like this one, I don't have any shirts that fit.
Best Moment This Week: Starting to feel a little better and getting to watch my hubby coach!
Gender: Girl, Olivia "Livi" "Liv" Jade Spencer
Movement: Yes, all the time and they're definitely getting stronger.
Food Cravings: None
Food Aversions: None
What I Miss: Having all that energy I had about a week ago.
Sleep: Since hubby has been away at camp I've had the whole bed to myself which has helped a lot but I still wake up with a sore back.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Entering our 3rd and final trimester :)
Belly Button: Starting to pop out a little.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)