16 weeks!


How Far Along: 16 weeks!
Total Weight Gain: Still not sure, maybe around 4-5 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet but I haven't been able to find any that I really like.
Best Moment This Week: Buying a few decor items for the nursery.
Gender: Still hoping to find out on Monday. I'm really starting to think it's a boy now that I'm showing a little bit.
Movement: I haven't felt anymore flutters so I'm not sure if they really were flutters. But I've been worried because I haven't really much of anything yet.
Food Cravings: Cherry Limeades. I want one everyday.
Food Aversions: Onions and Eggs
What I Miss: Nothing really.
Sleep: I've been sleeping on my right side lately but I wake up with a really sore back.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender!
Belly Button: In 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)