15 Weeks!


How Far Along: 15 weeks
Total Weight Gain: Still not sure. I'm guessing around 4 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I did buy a dress and shorts from Old Navy.
Best Moment This Week: Others are starting to see my bump!! And I finally got my hair done and feel more like myself again.
Gender: We'll hopefully find out Monday. Fingers crossed.
Movement: I think I felt some flutters the other day but I'm not real sure.
Food Cravings: Still jalapenos and cherry tomatoes.
Food Aversions: None right now.
What I Miss: My face not being broke out all the time.
Sleep: I've been sleeping great lately. I think it's because I've been walking and working out more.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender.
Belly Button: In

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)