Looking into the Future

I haven't blogged in a couple weeks due to my last year of grad school starting. We are entering our third week and it is already hectic. Off-site has started and I <3 my placement. We got some good news since the last time I blogged....Bradley got a job!!! Yayyyyy!!! He tried his best to hold off for the perfect job throughout the summer and he finally got the one that he had been praying for. I am so proud of him even though I was starting to stress about us being married, he was still without a job, and I'm still in school. God answered our prayers at the right time. He starts September 9th. :) We have been working hard to finish up our decorations for our little apartment, but we still have a few more things to finish before I post any pictures.
Married life has been wonderful so far. I love every part of it. Especially when we talk about our future. :) We spent our entire weekend scoping out houses for sale in the Conway area...y'all have no idea how excited this makes me. I absolutely cannot wait to buy our own house and no longer live in tiny apartments. I guess you can say I have been a tad bit obsessed since we have been looking and my "Our Future Home" board on Pinterest has been very active. We both have a few ideas of what we want and even if we can't find exactly that, we will remodel. I have a few pictures of our ideas so far that I will post below. Bradley's birthday is next week and I am having the hardest time finding gifts for him. Ugh, this never happens. I promise to blog more when exciting things start to happen in our lives.

We love the colors of the exterior of this house.

I love the columns on the front porch.

Coolest door EVER!

My complete dream kitchen! The white cabinets and marble are gorgeous.

Of course we have to have a fireplace for Christmas time. :)

Bradley wants a huge backyard that he can play with the future kids in :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)