Happy Birthday Hubby!!

I'm about two weeks late on this post...oops...but we had a lot of fun on Bradley's birthday this year. I had the hardest time figuring out what I was going to get him and he didn't help me out at all. The only thing he told me he wanted was a new golf club...so that's what he got. Since I usually go all out every birthday and Christmas, I felt bad that I only got him one gift. I had to get creative to make his birthday fun and exciting. So....when he got home from work I had a Nerf gun sitting out on the coffee table and a little note giving him the directions of the game. I hid behind the chair with my Nerf gun and attacked as soon as he picked up his gun....we battled for about 30 minutes and at the end of it we both had whelps and was out of breath, but it was so much fun!! 

He had been begging me for weeks to make a homemade pizza so we did that too! It was not my favorite but he loved it so much he made another one the next night. Haha. We then went out to the driving range so he could test his new golf club out, another thing he had been begging me to do with him. That weekend we drove to Memphis to go to the Nike outlet store that we had been wanting to go back to for a few years now. We got some pretty good deals and he found some really cute golf shirts. Can you tell he is really in to golfing right now??? 

On the way back home I had made up a His/Her question list because we tend to have very quiet car rides. The questions were fun little facts and future expectations. I love talking about the future with my new hubby, but hate when I have to come back down to reality. I can't wait to be where we want to be financially, have our dream jobs (he has accomplished this one and hopefully I will too very soon), own our dream house, have little ones running around, and just growing old together. I am lucky to have found my soul mate and I love him so so so much!! 

I accidentally deleted the individual pictures of his birthday fun but kept the Instagram collage of it. 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)