||Liv Turns ONE||

Last Saturday we had Liv's first birthday party at our new house. Ever since we started house hunting back in March, I had the vision of how I wanted Liv's party and I had the perfect place in mind. It sounds crazy but every house we went in to I had that mind set of looking for an area that would be great for hosting events. Our humble abode down by the river is exactly what I was looking for. It was so stressful to plan and get together but I loved it! It turned out way better than I could have imagined. Something will always go wrong when planning an event, but for the most part it went pretty smoothly. She had so many family and friends come celebrate her. We are so thankful for all those who came out and drove the distance. You all are the reason why we survived our first year as parents. She loved opening gifts and seeing everyone. There was well over 30 people in our home and she did awesome with all the chaos. For her to only be one she was really into ripping wrapping paper and paying attention to each gift she received. Christmas is definitely going to be fun this year!















No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)