||3 YEARS||

August 3rd marked 3 years of marriage to my absolute best friend. We've been together 8 years, but married for 3 and it's so crazy to think about. We were just young, little college kids when we first met and now we have created a beautifully imperfect life together. I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else and I feel so blessed to be able to call Bradley my husband. Our relationship is not perfect, it's a marriage. I don't know whose is. It's so easy for me to get caught up in reading other girls' blogs who are stay at home mama's and they are so good at portraying a perfect life through their writing. I have learned recently that everyone struggles in a marriage. There are definite ups and downs and neither one of us are perfect. Have you ever heard the phrase "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus", I feel like that's pretty spot on. Men and women are so different and I am understanding more and more why God created woman for man. We do not have a perfect life, but we are perfect for each other. I am convinced of that. There is no one else that balances me out as much as B. I am so thankful Harding and basketball brought us together those 8 years ago. Even though our relationship is considered a minority, a sin and disgusting to some; we love each other and we firmly believe that God brought us together for a reason. He was the one thing that I felt like I had been missing in my life. We made a beautiful baby girl and I can't wait to grow our little family some more one day. Happy 3 years, babe! I love you!!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)