-Letters to Liv {3 months}-

My sweet sweet girl,

It breaks my heart that you are growing so darn fast and are already 3 months old. I love being your Mama and you make me a better, happier person. I don't know how I did life before you. You have given me so much self-worth and have shown me a side of love that I have never known before. You are just the cutest and smartest little thing. You definitely know who me and your Daddy are. Every time we go anywhere you are constantly keeping a close eye on one of us the whole time. You are so alert now and are taking everything in. We can tell that your little brain is running 90 mph trying to figure out this big ole world. You kick your legs and flail your arms all the time, but especially when you are being talked to. You have recently started sleeping through the night (HALLELUJAH)! It scared me to death the first night you did it. I woke up in a panic, checking you to make sure you were breathing. You are still sleeping in your bassinet beside our bed. You love to talk! Seriously, once you get started there is literally no making you stop until you get tired. Which makes this SLP mama so happy. I love watching you develop. God is truly amazing and that only keeps getting confirmed the more you grow.

You recently started to dislike yawning and burping. It makes you so mad! When Nana has to burp you in the middle of your bottle when I'm at work, you would think you were being so mistreated the way you scream. Nova girl loves to lick your hands, toes, and head. You don't mind your hands and head as much, but you HATE when she licks your toes. Your feet are so ticklish like Daddy's. You are rolling more often from your belly and still don't necessarily like tummy time, but you do it. You smile all the time and it melts us! You are just so beautiful!

You celebrated your first Thanksgiving and got to meet one of your little friends, Bennett. We can't wait to go on vacation with him and little Kennedy this summer. We love you so much baby! Happy 3 Months!

Love,
Mama




No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)