-Thanksgiving 2016-

We had a really great Thanksgiving. We spent time with Bradley's family and it was such a low key day which made it that much better. This was Liv's first year being able to eat Thanksgiving dinner and she loved it. She's not a big meat eater, like me, but she loved turkey! We always spend Thanksgiving with Bradley's side because my family does Christmas really big. Like a whole week type of deal which I love! This was the first year spending it without his uncle there. He passed away this past September and it has been extremely hard on everyone. His presence will forever be missed. He was a one of a kind guy who was always laughing and joking. From the day he met me he accepted me and never once failed to ask me how my entire family was doing every time he saw me. The holidays are always so hard when you've lost loved ones. I lost my Nenny 6 years ago the week before Thanksgiving and it never gets any easier. We are forever thankful for the years and times that we did get to spend with them. I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)