-Happy Halloween 2016-

We had a pretty good Halloween. Harding had Homecoming the night of our church and neighborhood trunk or treat so we missed them. We had the kids go around the building to trick-or-treat at work and Olivia loved it. Until she figured out that it was me behind the glasses. She still cries every time she sees me in the hallways, but quickly calms down. She was Doc McStuffins this year and boy, did she love her costume. She didn't want to take it off. She's still not old enough to eat any candy but she got a lot of it. They also had a little party that afternoon and I got to sit in there with her. She loved it so much and I was thankful that I got to be there. That was the first party she has ever experienced. I can't believe how much of a difference a year makes. Halloween will get more fun every single year and I can't wait.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post Ads (Documentation Required)